Modest Gamer User Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=xXx=- Clan Scrim

2 posters

Go down

-=xXx=- Clan Scrim Empty -=xXx=- Clan Scrim

Post  -=xXx=- snakdoctr Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Hey guys, a few of our members played against you last night and showed interest in a scrim in the future. We are a large clan and can support a 8v8, 10v10, or maybe 12v12 match. We have 6 servers dedicated to BC2 and a battleserver set up for matches. Our matches usually occur on the weekends this way we get most participation from the clan. Let me know if you are interested and a good date and time for you all. Look forward to a good scrim match!

~Snake

-=xXx=- snakdoctr

Back to top Go down

-=xXx=- Clan Scrim Empty Re: -=xXx=- Clan Scrim

Post  Admin Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:24 pm

-=xXx=- snakdoctr wrote:Hey guys, a few of our members played against you last night and showed interest in a scrim in the future. We are a large clan and can support a 8v8, 10v10, or maybe 12v12 match. We have 6 servers dedicated to BC2 and a battleserver set up for matches. Our matches usually occur on the weekends this way we get most participation from the clan. Let me know if you are interested and a good date and time for you all. Look forward to a good scrim match!

~Snake

Yeah we are interested in a scrim. Your players were a formidable opponent so I am looking forward to this scrim. What about the Saturday coming up, May 8 around 6pm Central? What times are best for you? Do you think this would work?
Admin
Admin
General
General

https://modestgamer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -=xXx=- snakdoctr Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:10 pm

That sounds good! Are you able to get a 10v10 scrim? We can hold the scrim on our battle server, I will send the password in a few days. Also, which mode do you prefer? Majority of our guys play conquest or rush, I can also have it set up to rotate between modes. The only rules we really standby are no bunny hopping, and no spawn base rapeing, let me know if you need any others put into place. Look forward to your reply...

~Snake

-=xXx=- snakdoctr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Yea, lets plan for 10v10. Also, The game setting will be default except no kill cam and friendly fire on. This is standard tournament settings, is that cool with you?

We have a Conquest scrimmage a few days prior, so how about we do rush. Would this be cool?
Admin
Admin
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  -=xXx=- snakdoctr Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Rush sounds good, also I will have my head admin set up the server with kill cam off and FF on, this is how we play too. I want to make sure I understand what you mean by defaults, as non-hardcore correct? We run both is why I ask.

Do you have any preference on maps? I say best of 5 rounds, and since you will be our guests you pick 3 maps and we will pick the remaining 2, sound good?

-=xXx=- snakdoctr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Sounds GREAT! Not hardcore.. What's you guys website?

And we can discuss maps that day.. I'll have to speak with the clan

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  -=xXx=- snakdoctr Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:47 pm

www.xxxtremegamers.ca Myself and REDNECK Trinity are the clan scrim organizers, if you need to contact one of us there. I look forward to the match and will keep in contact to send IP of server, password and anything else I may have. Just let me know what maps you would like set up.

~Snake

-=xXx=- snakdoctr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:50 pm

How do you password protect your server? I thought that you weren't able to do that in battlefield yet. And I can't join by IP, I'll just add you as a friend in game then we can follow eachother in. Sound cool? My gamertage is oryfoxer7410
Admin
Admin
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  -=xXx=- snakdoctr Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Ok I will add you as a friend as well...as long as my list isn't full. I have a PM into my head admin for the set up, I thought he was able to password it but it would not be ranked. I know it is in the search function on the server browser to search for passworded servers, so we will see. I will let you know what I find out. How have you been keeping others out in your matches? This is our first BC2 match, we have only had matches in COD W@W and BF2142 in the past.

-=xXx=- snakdoctr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:07 am

I am not sure. I know your supposed to be able to do it, but it wont be ranked if you do. That's how its supposed to work, now, there are so many issues with the battlefield servers I don't think it works yet. Last I heard, if you password protect it, it will break your server. They release r11 so it may be fixed now. I'll have to get back to you on that.

But we just set reserved slots.
Admin
Admin
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  -=xXx=- snakdoctr Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:12 am

Good idea too, I will see what GTO says and offer that to him as an idea!

-=xXx=- snakdoctr

Back to top Go down

Post  -=xXx=- snakdoctr Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:09 am

GTO was able to get the password to work on the server. The server browser filters take a few minutes to set right so you can see the server, but I was able to get on and it was passworded. Not sure if it is an R11 fix or if he is doing something different, maybe I can get him to contact you and share what he did for your future matches.

~Snake

-=xXx=- snakdoctr

Back to top Go down

Post  -=xXx=- snakdoctr Sat May 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Are you guys still able to do the match tonight? We are having trouble getting members to join in on the fun, and I saw you are too. We can reschedule if needed.

~Snake

-=xXx=- snakdoctr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 08, 2010 8:20 pm

-=xXx=- snakdoctr wrote:Are you guys still able to do the match tonight? We are having trouble getting members to join in on the fun, and I saw you are too. We can reschedule if needed.

~Snake

Let's reschedule until after finals
Admin
Admin
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  -=xXx=- snakdoctr Sat May 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Ok, just let me know when would be a good time to do it.

-=xXx=- snakdoctr

Back to top Go down