Modest Gamer User Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Legion 16vs16 Scrim

3 posters

Go down

Battle Legion 16vs16 Scrim Empty Battle Legion 16vs16 Scrim

Post  Spencley Thu May 13, 2010 9:53 am

Firstly sorry for the long time in waiting for a reply, we have been busy organising the tactics for a scrim that is close.

We would love to talk to a Member of your BC2 clan on our teamspeak to make this process as easy as possible.

Spencley

Back to top Go down

Battle Legion 16vs16 Scrim Empty EDIT:

Post  Spencley Thu May 13, 2010 10:37 am

Below you will find our Teamspeak 3 server details when you join there should be an officer in the same channel as you if there isnt please wait untill an officer moves to you, this wont take long as we have someone monitoring the teamspeak server as we do our ingame servers.

Adress: battlelegion.clants.net
Port: 4109
Username: (this should be your ingame name and please put a Reference to your clan here such as (MG) playername

Kind regards - Spencley

Spencley

Back to top Go down

Battle Legion 16vs16 Scrim Empty Re: Battle Legion 16vs16 Scrim

Post  Admin Fri May 14, 2010 4:02 am

Spencley wrote:Below you will find our Teamspeak 3 server details when you join there should be an officer in the same channel as you if there isnt please wait untill an officer moves to you, this wont take long as we have someone monitoring the teamspeak server as we do our ingame servers.

Adress: battlelegion.clants.net
Port: 4109
Username: (this should be your ingame name and please put a Reference to your clan here such as (MG) playername

Kind regards - Spencley

I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can. I know I posted we hadn't scrimmed you guys and I am glad to hear from you!! Right now, we have members still out. Hopefully we can get a scheduled date by this weekend.

Thanks again for the reply!
Admin
Admin
General
General

https://modestgamer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Battle Legion 16vs16 Scrim Empty Battle Legion: 16 vs 16

Post  BattleLegion Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:06 pm

We are interested in a 16 vs 16 scrim over two RUSH maps. The winning team is the one that wins a total of three or four rounds. If each wins two then it's a tie. Settings are as follows:

Kill Cam - OFF
Friendly Fire - ON
Team Balance - OFF

All other settings are normal.

The match begins after a restart (or two restarts if it's necessary to get the other team on the appropriate side, if "Attackers" or "Defenders" was chosen for them).

We'd like to have a consistent weekly scrim going with you guys and hope we can bring together several quality clans that can wage war against each other. When I say "quality" I mean clans that don't simply have all their guys run out with Gustavs, but would rather try to win using a squads with some variety in them and actually try to use respectable tactics.

We have over 180 members and can scrim on any day at anytime.

BattleLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  76J10 Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:48 pm

BattleLegion wrote:We are interested in a 16 vs 16 scrim over two RUSH maps. The winning team is the one that wins a total of three or four rounds. If each wins two then it's a tie. Settings are as follows:

Kill Cam - OFF
Friendly Fire - ON
Team Balance - OFF

All other settings are normal.

The match begins after a restart (or two restarts if it's necessary to get the other team on the appropriate side, if "Attackers" or "Defenders" was chosen for them).

We'd like to have a consistent weekly scrim going with you guys and hope we can bring together several quality clans that can wage war against each other. When I say "quality" I mean clans that don't simply have all their guys run out with Gustavs, but would rather try to win using a squads with some variety in them and actually try to use respectable tactics.

We have over 180 members and can scrim on any day at anytime.

That sounds like fun.
76J10
76J10
Officer Tier 1
Officer Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:42 pm

We will have to talk more about this. Right now, we are competing in TWL, so we can probably work something out around that schedule.
Admin
Admin
General
General

Back to top Go down

Battle Legion 16vs16 Scrim Empty Challenge?

Post  BattleLegion Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:15 am

Is it possible that we can actually put something on schedule?

BattleLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:35 pm

BattleLegion wrote:Is it possible that we can actually put something on schedule?

Yes, but a lot of our members aren't showing up as they previously were. We could setup an 8v8 or 10v10, but I hear if we do anymore there will be no shows. Is that okay with you? We can get an 8v8 on the schedule today if you want to do this size.
Admin
Admin
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  BattleLegion Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:58 pm

I think people are loosing interest in the game due to Dice's failure to get the update out. Yes, we can do an 8 vs 8 and the sooner the better, although a few days notice would be good so we can each practice.

BattleLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down