Modest Gamer User Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WorldWinner

2 posters

Go down

WorldWinner Empty WorldWinner

Post  AluSeph Wed May 05, 2010 11:11 am

Some of you may of been wondering what I've been doing and Fox is the one that suggested I post about it on the forums. Well I've been playing on this little site called WorldWinner lately and turned the $10 I deposited into around $700-$800. I know it's crazy and I've done this in around 1-2 weeks, just from playing a little game called Plants Vs Zombies, well the way this site works is you have different competitions (Free ones too) where you put so and so in and the winner takes the pot. If any of you are interested just post your email below or send me a pmand I will shoot you guys an invite and also give you some tips on getting started. Below is proof of what I've been making, one screenshot is my balance I had in-game and the other is what I've withdrawn to my bank so you do the math lol.

WorldWinner Money

WorldWinner Money2

AluSeph
Officer Tier 1
Officer Tier 1

Back to top Go down

WorldWinner Empty Re: WorldWinner

Post  Admin Wed May 26, 2010 4:29 am

I just registered. It seems pretty cool. I think I am going to get involved in the card games.. I don't have time to learn an RTS type game.

I just hope I can make some extra money on this shit. It will be my first time gambling!!! xD
Admin
Admin
General
General

https://modestgamer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum