Modest Gamer User Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elmo's Application!

Go down

Elmo's Application! Empty Elmo's Application!

Post  Elmo Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:16 pm

1. Applicants Name - Dennis , I will not give out my last name for security reasons.

2. Applicants Birth Year:1994 I know I'm probably a bit to young to join a decent clan like this but continue reading the application please.

3. GamerTag: 'Elmo wins'

4. Current BFBC2 Rank: 29

5. Overall Skill Level: I'm Very good, But I cant say that I'm god like.

6. Best way to contact you: I prefeer Email but this thread works to.

7. Role you wish to play: The example answers confused me a bit to be honest. Many words that I didnt know what they stand for. But Imma give it a try anyway: I wish to play Tournaments and training with the clan. And the Role in the game would probably be a Sniper/Medic or a Tank driver

8. Type of Gamer: Serious

9. Are you currently on any other clans roster or do you have a pending application with any other clan?. No

Some more questions so you get to know me better.

10. Have you played any other battlefield games? : Yes, I have played ALL battlefield Games including the expansion packs.

11. Why are you looking for a clan?: To be able to play with serious players and not some random people on the internet I also love teamplaying.

12. Why do you think this clan fits you?: I'm a serious player that love's to take FPS games serious, I like to listen to orders that the officer gives me and I'll do anything to win. As I said I play very serious, For an example how extreme I play: I avoid running in bushes when I'm getting behind the enemys to decrease the sound I make and I also use my microphone to be able to hear where enemys are.

13. What are your weakness? Kryptonite

14. Whats your avarge stats in game's? under 7 deaths and over 18 kills.

15. Whats your highest killstreak? 32 kills

16. Whats your favourite thing doing in battlefield? Shoot down heli's with a tank

17. Do you have a mic? Yes.

18. What do you prefeer to play Battlefield bad company 2 Vietnam or Battlefield bad company 2 ? I prefeer Vietnam.

Thank you for reading my application, Hope you dont mind my age. Got more questions? Please Reply and ask. /bye !

Elmo

Back to top Go down