Modest Gamer User Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got an internship...

2 posters

Go down

Got an internship... Empty Got an internship...

Post  addyftw Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:44 am

As the title says, I got an internship, the hours are complete ass as well as the pay, but thats besides the point. In order for me to have a chance at a job in the video game industry I have to have previous work experience. So, I honestly have no real idea when I will get home in the evenings... could be in time for practice but probably not. So, its been fun but I honestly don't have near the time for gaming as I did previously. Ya'll are a great group of gamers but Eve Online is my primary game and has been for the past 3 years. Look me up sometime if I'm online. Allison A'vani, in Silentium Mortalitas part of [MODE] Alliance.

addyftw

Back to top Go down

Got an internship... Empty Re: Got an internship...

Post  Admin Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:47 am

addyftw wrote:As the title says, I got an internship, the hours are complete ass as well as the pay, but thats besides the point. In order for me to have a chance at a job in the video game industry I have to have previous work experience. So, I honestly have no real idea when I will get home in the evenings... could be in time for practice but probably not. So, its been fun but I honestly don't have near the time for gaming as I did previously. Ya'll are a great group of gamers but Eve Online is my primary game and has been for the past 3 years. Look me up sometime if I'm online. Allison A'vani, in Silentium Mortalitas part of [MODE] Alliance.

Hey, add me on eve.. ceilian ..
Admin
Admin
General
General

https://modestgamer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum