Modest Gamer User Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donate to help me pay for our servers!

2 posters

Go down

Donate to help me pay for our servers! Empty Donate to help me pay for our servers!

Post  Admin Thu May 27, 2010 8:19 am

:MGcom: is one of the top BFBC2 Clans! Show how much you appreciate what we do & offer!

Donate to help me pay for our servers! Contri10

Modest Gamers,

Help out host our servers! I am currently paying for the Website, Game Server, Team Speak Server and Ventrilo Server to ensure this clan is having the best experience possible. All of these services add up to about $1,200.00 a year I am throwing down of my own money. Please, help me out by clicking the link below and making a donation. Anything helps, whether its just a dollar or a couple of cents, your contribution to the clan would be greatly appreciated.

It is not required to make a donation to the servers to be in this clan. Just keep in mind, I am paying for all this out of pocket and I am just a college student trying to make it in this world like the rest of us.

If you have a few extra bucks, toss it towards to clan to show how much you truly appreciate your time within Modest Gamer. You can use your PayPal account so you know your information is safe. I do not have access to view any of your account information.

Click Here to donate to the servers!

Thanks Guys!
Fox
Admin
Admin
General
General

https://modestgamer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Donate to help me pay for our servers! Empty Re: Donate to help me pay for our servers!

Post  76J10 Thu May 27, 2010 10:13 am

I'll try to man, money is tight at the moment. Damn you economy.
76J10
76J10
Officer Tier 1
Officer Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum