Modest Gamer User Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did Splinter Cell Conviction get such low ratings?

3 posters

Go down

Why did Splinter Cell Conviction get such low ratings? Empty Why did Splinter Cell Conviction get such low ratings?

Post  Admin Fri May 21, 2010 9:02 am

Okay, so I just beat Splinter Cell Conviction and I must say, it's one of the best games I have played in the past year. However, when I browsed around IGN and other review sites, I found they all gave it horrible ratings. Gamespot gave it a 6.5 out of 10? I mean, even GTA Liberty City Stories got an 8.5 and its pretty much the same features and graphics as its predecessors.

Now, I usually agree with most of the reviews, however, I found this to be way off. I loved the game. I felt like the story line was immersible, character's were deep and overall game-play was spot on.

I did have a few issues, I felt you weren't able to sneak as well as in previous games and that the storyline was a little short, but overall, I was having a lot of fun while I was playing.

So, I am curious, I am the only who feels that these horrible ratings are unjust? What is your opinion on the game? I know most of you have downloaded it.
Admin
Admin
General
General

https://modestgamer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why did Splinter Cell Conviction get such low ratings? Empty Re: Why did Splinter Cell Conviction get such low ratings?

Post  RB Sun May 23, 2010 9:44 am

Why did CoD 4.5 get great reviews, companies pay reviewers off in order to get the best possible review. Ubisoft may be DRM Communist's but they are not sinking that low in order to pay for a good review.
RB
RB

Back to top Go down

Why did Splinter Cell Conviction get such low ratings? Empty Re: Why did Splinter Cell Conviction get such low ratings?

Post  76J10 Sun May 23, 2010 2:45 pm

RB wrote:Why did CoD 4.5 get great reviews, companies pay reviewers off in order to get the best possible review. Ubisoft may be DRM Communist's but they are not sinking that low in order to pay for a good review.

Amen brother!
76J10
76J10
Officer Tier 1
Officer Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum